The Institut Pierre-Simon Laplace (IPSL) is the data controller and informs you that your data is being processed. When certain information is mandatory to access specific features of the site, this mandatory nature is indicated at the time of data collection. If you refuse to provide mandatory information, you may not be able to access certain services.
- Email address
Can be collected by:
- IPSL Earth Observation Center (EOC) department, 4, place Jussieu 75005 Paris
- IPSL IT department (same address)
- IPSL communication department (same address)
In the following framework:
- SIRTA physical and virtual access registers
- Events participation form
- Subscription to mailing lists
- Contact form
These data can be accessible by the webmasters and administrators of the site www.sirta.ipsl.fr and can also be accessible to project managers of SIRTA’s projects and the parties of the specific projects consortiums.
DURATION OF CONSERVATION
Data is kept for a period of:
- After three years of inactivity, personal data are deleted as part of the right to be forgotten
DATA TRANSFER OUT OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
No transfer of data outside the European Union is made.
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular the amended Act No. 78-17 of January 6 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and the European Regulation No. 2016/679/EU of April 27, 2016 (applicable since May 25, 2018), you have the following rights:
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data that concern you ;
- Request the update of your data if they are inaccurate;
- Request the portability or deletion of your data;
- Request the deletion of your account;
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data;
- Object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data;
- Withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
To exercise these rights:
Contact the webmaster of the website by sending a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact the data protection officer at the following address
17 rue Notre Dame des Pauvres
54519 Vandæuvre-lès-Nancy Cedex
MANAGING COOKIES ON YOUR BROWSER
Right to file a complaint
If you believe, after having contacted us, that your rights with regard to information technology and civil liberties are not being respected, you have the possibility of lodging a complaint online with the CNIL or by post.